Arm64 Native Build

Windows with Arm processors have a long battery life, and a high portability, which is very suitable for recording your minds. Because of all the advantages that Arm processors offer, these computers are becoming more and more popular today, especially among teachers and students, who are the ones who need Logseq the most.

I love Logseq and I just recently bought one of these 2-in-1 computers with Arm processor, I also tried to build my own Arm version of Logseq but I failed because I don’t know much about Clojure.

I hope we can get Arm64 native builds for windows. Thank you so much for providing such a great application, it helped me a lot!

Hello, I am also very interested in a native arm64 version for Windows.

Please support Logseq on Linux AArch64/ARM64 Architecture (Raspberry Pi, etc.) just like other PKMs such as Obsidian do.

Education Market:
“The Raspberry Pi Foundation is a UK-based charity with the mission to enable young people to realise their full potential through the power of computing and digital technologies.”
Source: https://www.raspberrypi.org/teach/

Industrial Market:
IndustryARC, in its latest report, predicts that Industrial Raspberry Pi Market size is forecast to reach $385 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 15.7% from 2021 to 2026.
Source: Industrial Raspberry Pi Market 2020 - 2025

1 Like

Also for devices like PineTab or Pinephone :slight_smile:

And also for Asahi Linux on Apple devices.

People want the same in obsidian. You should implement it to get an edge over them no?

Please, i also need to say that i cannot continue using it else. Please, can somebody compile it, even if it’s a beta version for the first time? These CPUs will increase in future anyway. And then there is the topic of raspberry Pi.

1 Like

Is there any updates for this new feature?

Logseq has a ARM64 build on FlatHub:

As Chrome is now going native on Windows ARM, will there be Windows ARM64 native build available soon? My logseq is blazingly fast on my Mac Apple M3 at work but is terribly slow on Surface Pro X Sq2 at home :frowning:

1 Like