Autofill (aka Autocomplete) on "Search/Create Page" dialog and "Page References"

It would be nice to be able to autocomplete based on previously created pages on the “Search/Create Page” dialog and “Page References”.

Use Case
I often find myself hierarchically nesting my pages, for example: linux/archlinux/pacman which works just amazing when organizing pages. Now let’s say that I want to create another page called linux/archlinux/installation_process, at this point I have two options:

1. Create the new page from the “Search/Create Page” dialog.
  2. Create the new page from an existing page using “Page References” (([[linux/archlinux/installation_process]])).

In both cases I would see suggestions of already existing pages, but I’m only able to select them. In order to create the new page that I desire, I have to completely type the new title or either select one of the available suggestions and then modify it.
It would be amazing to be able to auto complete based on the suggestions that are presented using Tab or any other key, similar to how a Terminal Emulator works. This would improve the workflow and allows us to reference and create pages easily.

Thanks for reading!