Automatic linking

In this way? GitHub - usoonees/logseq-plugin-link-unlink
demo

1 Like

:plugin.logseq-automatic-linker/$shortcut$ Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘forEach’)

i have error

Try restart the app. Should fix it.

Going to boost this. I see comments from people who don’t want the feature, but that doesn’t change the fact this would be a tremendous (and arguably fundamental) feature that I think Logseq should include.

I’m currently going through “All Pages,” reverse sorting by backlinks, going through all those pages’ unlinked references and using the Link Unlinked References plugin, and building links manually. This feels like something that would make for a good feature to just build into All Pages, or enable as like a weekly graph maintenance task somehow. I don’t think it needs to be real-time, it should definitely be something that can be opted out of, and it would be fine if it was semi-automatic (we had to trigger it running). This would support achieving flow state with note taking without having to do manual tedious work building the links later. I don’t think it’d get out of control if it starts from pages that already exist (so it’s never creating new pages). It won’t capture different word tenses, but again, that’s fine, we can choose whether we want them to exist as pages and/or be grouped or not by creating pages and aliases.

2 Likes