Customizable keyboard shortcuts

I’d like a way to underline text similar to the way we can Bold & Italic text in the editor.

2 Likes

Hi jbrewer, thanks for the comment! I don’t think this is part of the keyboard shortcut discussion, but a new idea, so if you want to persue it, please post a separate thread. But a question - does markdown even have a way to underline? I thought that it didn’t, and underlines were for link formatting.

2 Likes

I would especially like to have an option to add shortcuts for “Go back” and “Go forward.” I don’t think those exist currently.

Hi @rads, are you talking about page history, like previous page / next page?

1 Like

Yup! Also, on 0.0.7 on MacOS, any shortcuts involving option don’t work for me, so it would be nice to customize them.

1 Like

The shortcuts can be customized in config.edn now, check the code: logseq/keyboards.cljs at master · logseq/logseq · GitHub

3 Likes

Hi, can you please also look into the recursive collapse/expand shortcut.
I think it would be a much needed functionality for many. Thanks.

3 Likes

The shortcuts for “Go back” and “Go forward” are cmd + , and cmd + . respectively.

You can find a table with more shortcuts by opening the sidebar and clicking “Help”:

2 Likes

Customizable keyboard shortcuts are enabled now, the documentation is at https://logseq.github.io/#/page/Custom%20keyboard%20shortcuts

3 Likes

Closed as feature past of latest release