Disable query caching

Hi everyone!
I’m trying to keep track of 1-on-1 meetings with different people, and I came up with this query, which seems to work fine… once :slight_smile:

#+BEGIN_QUERY
{:title [:h3 "1 on 1 meetings"]
 :query [:find (pull ?b [*])
         :in $ ?currentpage
         :where
         [page-ref ?b ?currentpage]
         [?b :block/refs ?r-a]
         [?r-a :page/name "1on1"]
         ]
  :inputs [:current-page]}
#+END_QUERY

I have the same query in each person page, and there seems to be some caching involved, as the query results are fine on the first page I check, but then show that result in all the other pages.
For example, when I open the page for person A, the results are fine. I then open the page for person B, but the list of meetings displays the results for person A.
Once I restart the app and open person B first, all is fine - until I open person A, and see results for person B.

I suspect there’s some caching involved, and I was wondering if there was a way to disable it?
Suggestions for an alternative query are also welcome!

1 Like

You are running into this issue: Advanced query with `:current-page` on macOS/iOS desktop app return wrong results when switching different pages · Issue #4156 · logseq/logseq · GitHub
Basically the current workaround is to give a different title to the query on each page so it won’t cache.
If you’d like them to prioritize this issue, please leave also a comment on the github issue.

1 Like

@Marko don’t forget to mark my previous reply as the solution :smile: