Drag and drop of textblocks stopped working

Hi,
I always dragged and dropped bullet points / textblocks from an old journal entry opened in the right sidebar into the current journal entry opened in the main window. This was super efficient. However, since today this does not work anymore. When clicking on the bullet points in front of a textblock I cannot move them around. Not even in the same document. I have logseq version 0.8.12 on Windows 11 version 22H2 (Build 22621.819). I do not know whether my recent Windows update broke that functionality. Did this happen to someone else? Should I report it as a bug on github, or am I doing something wrong?
Best,
Niklas

1 Like

Can confirm on Linux/Debian, Drag & Drop in its current form is hard to do and sluggish.

This is quite important, as it is the only operation, which can move a block without destroying its ID, if this block had been referenced in a different place.

I dont know how and why, but the old functionality is back. As I did not update logseq itself but Windows ran some updates, it might be related to some Windows functionality.

I realized one occasion when drag and drop does not work, which could be improved:

When a new day note in the journals mode is opened and has no content yet (it says Click here to edit...) it is not possible to drag and drop anything into this note. First, you have to click into the note. This somehow creates the note in the background and now you can move bullet points into it by drag and drop.
Best,
Niklas