Embedding audio in logseq

Looks like it has to be:

![](../assets/audio.mp3)

I tried and see the audio block, but for some reason. I can’t play the audio and it is shown as 0:00/0:00.
Not sure why
image

I can clearly see the assets in the folder.
image

Please help me :cry:

1 Like

Hello, new user here. The plugin is great! and it works in the normal view. However when I go to “view as slides”, a “Block render error appear” and the player doesn’t appear.
(I tried to include a screenshot here, but I can’t embed media apparently)

Anyone having the same issue? or doesn´t it work in the slides view?

Thanks a lot!

Thanks a lot! It works great. I’m now looking for a way of embedding it from outside the assets folder (if there’s any).

Thanks a lot for you answer!

Thanks again! Well I am finding the slides option a good presentation tool, and being able to play audio would be nice.
Thanks a lot!