Feature request for getting collapsed breadcrumbs in results

Hi,

recently I’ve tried various approaches to get a journal default query to list links to found pages. I search for certain journal entries, namely I’ve been writing an “on this day” type of advanced query. Ideally I would get list of journal pages as links, which I could hover over to preview, or shift-click to right panel for later reading. My query at the moment:

{:title "⌛ ON THIS DAY"
    :query [:find (pull ?b [*])
            :in $ ?today
            :where
            [?b :block/page ?p]
            [?p :block/journal? true]
            [?p :block/journal-day ?jd]
            [(- ?today ?jd) ?days]
            [(mod ?days 10000) ?r]
            [(= 0 ?r)]
            [(> ?days 0)]]
    :inputs [:today]
    :collapsed? false}]}

The issue is that breadcrumbs are showed as uncollapsed by default. I tried using a :view function but it produced just regular links ie. not page links which could be hovered and shift-clicked.

So, I suggest a feature to make all breadcrumbs collapsed by default. This would be an advanced query option like :breadcrumb-collapse? true.

I guess no new variable is needed and breadcrumb-show? can be used. But instead of only true and false also collapsed should be allowed. But if it is a true boolean value then that might be an issue.

If someone could point me to places where in source code to tinker with this, I’d be happy to try myself. It’s been almost a decade since I last did any Lisp (with Emacs elisp back then), so I’m pretty rusty with ClojureScript…