Hi from Kyiv Ukraine

Since 2008 I have been actively taking notes and creating a network of knowledge in different fields. I’ve tried different apps, from Evernote to Notion and Roam.

On July 1, 2022, I was introduced to Logseq and was impressed by its capabilities. Now I’m actively studying the app, getting to know the community and transferring my findings to Logseq.

I have been working in testing applications for about 10 years now, I hope my skills will be helpful in developing Logseq. This is my LinkedIn profile for more details.

I also do electronic music. Please feel free to contact me :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community and tool, Vitaly! :wave: I hope you’re staying safe as well.

Great to see Logseq clicks for you after having used Roam. As a team we’re improving some of our testing practice, but once you know more about Logseq we could really use your help in the #docs category.

If you want to dive deeper into Logseq and the community, consider joining the learning sprint about Logseq queries that starts tomorrow.

Hi, I filled out the google doc to joining the learning sprint about Logseq queries yesterday, but I still haven’t received any email. Is it supposed to be like this?
or maybe I made a mistake in my email address

The form doesn’t send any confirmation because I don’t want to force people to login with their Google account.

Later today I’ll send an update email with an invite to the calls in the next three weeks. That email will also have the links to the materials that I’ve created in the #learning-sprints:queries subforum.

Great, thanks for the update.