Hi. I have "cleaned cache" (Options/Advanced/Clean Cache) and all the information I had, pages, documents disappeared. Can it be recovered? Thanks.

Hi. I have “cleaned cache” (Options/Advanced/Clean Cache) and all the information I had, pages, documents disappeared. Can it be recovered? Thanks.

Hi, these should be in the folders you set when you first started using Logseq. When you opened it, you should have selected a folder where to store your notes.

Find that, and you can then link Logseq to the same directory to get everything back

Hi Ed.

I already found the files but they won’t open.

Look at this video: https://monosnap.com/file/ulVlEjk1XbjDzmfTsDIy1g3vNIlFQE

Since they didn’t open, I configured it to do it with Logseq but it didn’t work either.

How can i fix this?

Thank you very much.

Click the abrir button on the top right corner of logseq and select the documentos logseq folder when prompted

Hi Aryan. Nothing appears in the folders and again, the only thing I did was “Clear Cache”.

Video: https://monosnap.com/file/RV0nw0dw33BjPKhDlCpuyvtNdpLe5g

Thanks.

Enter LogSeq,
click on the upper left corner,
click to switch,
click Add,
select your folder (with the one of your previous files,),
if there is a problem, I can provide a video,
hope it can help you,

1 Like

Your files are not missing, all you need is to select the folder before as the folder used by logoseq,

1 Like

Thank you Ared113. The problem has been fixed.

1 Like

Hi, ared113, i have the same question as arty posted,but i dont know how to solve it,could you help me? i click the"clear the cache" button as arty do, and i hav already found my local folder,my data is still there, but i dont know how to get the data back. i hope you could help me and proivde me a vedio! thank u so much!!

Basically you have a folder for your graph content (the folder docs here), typically CONTAINS folders like journals logseq pages INSIDE:

(Using the Logseq document graph as example)
Then you may pickup the folder ITSELF in the directory selecting UI (not the folders inside!):

I’m writing a FAQ about “How to clear cache”