[💡] Integration with LanguageTool.org

I just started using language tool myself and would love to have it in logseq! Great idea!!

1 Like

I didn’t know LanguageTool. It’s great.

Thanks for the tip.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for introducing us to this excellent tool.

I just installed it on my Windows 10. While playing around, I found it created a system-wide shortcut ctrl+q. It lets you check any selected text on any program. After you select some text on any program and do ctrl+q, the selected text will show up on the LanguageTool Windows app.

Not the same as using it directly on Logseq, but I’m content with how this works.

3 Likes

It’s been a while, but I still wanted to upvote this request. It would be very interesting to use LanguageTool in Logseq.

2 Likes

I forgot to register in this thread that I opened an issue in the languageetool repository about the plugin and it was categorized by a maintainer
it doesn’t sound to me like it was prioritized, but now they are aware that logseq has demand for a plugin

2 Likes

Apparently nobody has started working on this, I am investing time in writing this plugin

I invite everyone who is interested in contribute

5 Likes

yeah, it’s unfortunate. Good luck, and I can’t wait to test it!

There is a plugin for Grammary, but I couldn’t get it to work even with a premium account; so I wouldn’t rely on its code if you were planning to.

1 Like

Thank you so much for trying to develop a plugin. I love both tools and would appreciate them working together. Since I am no developer and have only very little experience with development, I am no help. Whatsoever, if there is anything I can do, i would love to help.

1 Like