Import image on excalidraw

I just try the excalidraw but there is no option to import the image/asset.
I try to use shortcut number 9 and import PNG. But unfortunately, have an error message.
I hope excalidraw in Logseq can import any image to make the annotation in front on the image.

I have been trying to draw on images I make of notes but have been unable to. I would greatly appreciate this feature as well!

Currently we don’t use the latest version of Excalidraw in Logseq for a variety of (technical) reasons, which is the reason of this limitation. We’re considering making the Excalidraw integration a plugin and give it to the community for maintenance and to add features.

By the way, we’re sponsoring a tldraw plugin that will have a deep integration with Logseq. Think being able to embed blocks and pages right within a drawing.

See for a short demo: https://twitter.com/logseq/status/1529218808547659777?s=21

2 Likes

Wow, I am so happy to hear about this! :star_struck:
Definitely something I missed for now and that I am looking forward for.

1 Like

I’m glad to hear this good news. Awesome integration! I hope this plugin will release soon to enrich the Logseq ecosystem. Logseq development is very quick.
Thank you for your hard work and the teams.

1 Like

I’d appreciate any updates on this one!

Whiteboards (based on tldraw) have been available for a few releases now. See our documentation for more info, or just update to the latest version of Logseq and click Whiteboards in the left sidebar to get started with the in-app onboarding.

1 Like