Logseq on iPad pro?

Hello hello!

Is anyone using Logseq on their iPad pro?
What solution have you set up? Do you use Obsidian?

@tienson happy to give the mobile client a try on iPad if you want :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can use Obsidian on mobile or any markdown editor, really.
The IOS client is under development and hopefully the beta will be available soon.

We planned to release it today, but then we realized that it takes time to list in stores like Google play and Apple store. Yeah, android version is under google review now. For iOS, we need to solve some problems about iCloud, so might be a little bit late.
Source: leugrady @ Discord

2 Likes

I’m using obsidian on the same vault/folder, as they have an iPad app.

And honestly, I prefer to write longer articles and summarization of my study in the Obsidian Mac app. Because I don’t like the Outliner mode for this type of writing, but prefer the journal mode in logseq for my daily notes and searches and saving references about my study. it’s complicated :joy:

2 Likes

I use Obsidian, set up to play well with LogSeq, as suggested here:

It works very nicely.

1 Like

I too am interested in using LogSeq on my iPad and would like to know if it is available, please.

1 Like

Hi Luis, to access the IOS app, please leave your Apple Account info here Logseq mobile app volunteers.

(Original message Discord)

A Logseq memeber will send you invitation later. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks! Got access :smiley: as a RemNote user as well i am watching closely to see which is , for my use-case, best!

1 Like

Closing this as answered since the iOS app is available publically :tada: