Plugin Support for iOS & Android Apps

Don’t know if there’s already a feature request for this but I would really celebrate plugin support for the mobile apps. I use plugins that add metadata to my markdown files, but when I edit or view the files on the iOS App they look really messy because the plugin stuff is not rendered. The possibility to use the same plugins on mobile would improve the worklfow extremely.

There actually was a FR, which is archived.
I am facing similar annoying problem, I could also really use this feature.

When will Logseq Android app add plugin feature? - #2 by Ramses

4 Likes

Themes should also be supported on the mobile for a consistant experience.

8 Likes

Is this on the roadmap @tienson @team?

5 Likes

Please, if the plugin feature is enabled on mobile I’m sure many plugin developers would like to support mobile app.
Some of the plugins are very useful on mobile, if not necessary.

3 Likes

I use logseq to take notes in university lectures and like to use GPT-3 plugin during the lecture, this would be great to be able to use on a tablet as well as a laptop. i also think having a tool like GPT-3 on your phone could be pretty cool :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just started to use Logseq vs other options because GPT3 plugin, but I’m using iPad now… so i can’t use this feature…. I don’t know if iPadOS its not possible to use plugins or if there is another problem to DEV team to use it… but it will be a must for Mobile/Tablets…. Best regards. Ivan

2 Likes

I hope this gets implemented soon.

3 Likes

i want logseq tablets…I’ll buy a tablets for logseq only. I hop this.

1 Like

Logseq is without the plugin support not better as obsidian, I need plugin’s like tables, excalidraw, topics or latex

4 Likes

I am very curious to know till when the all plugins will be available for android phone. Can anyone tell me?

1 Like

Check What are barriers to mobile plugin support?

2 Likes

FWIW, Obsidian supports plugins on mobile.

1 Like

I agree. I am absolutely inspired by the tool and donate for it’s development, realy wish it will be better! I think, it would be better not add plugins support to iOS/Android, but rather add plugins functionality to the app itself. In the end of the day, it is better to have it in the box and not to “code” how to install the plugins here and there.

I would check the most downloaded plugins and include them to the main app

But plugin support might be easier to implement and will leave more transparency.

Then you can bet people complain because the one plugin they can’t live without is missing.

Since there’s already a custom css, wouldn’t be easier to add a custom javascript option as well?

custom.js is already available!

Is there any update on this? I would like to use the git plug-in to auto commit and push all the files changes.

Best.

1 Like

Looks like it still doesn’t work. I just signed up, got the apps setup on IOS and Mac and then donated $5 so i can play with Sync. But I can’t see my todos. :frowning: I have to scroll through my Journals to find them.

I would love this as well. It is kind of limiting since I decided to use logseq for everything especially because there already was app for all platforms :frowning: