Hello. I’ve noticed since I started using Logseq that the search doesn’t handle multiple match criteria being better than one match criteria. For instance if I have a page on Vim containing a block about special registers, that should definitely be the first search result for “vim register”. (If this is Greek to you, pretend I searched for “wine temperature”. I may have other pages that mention wine or temperature, but only one Wine page (or tag) containing a block about temperature.)
I know this is a hard problem, as it requires either comparing matches or assigning points for each aspect of a successful match, then ranking the results based on total score. It needs tuning, unfortunately.
IMO, queries are hard so Logseq needs a killer search.