Re: the page titled “Learn & Customize Shortcuts”
- The sidebar label ‘Keyboard Shortcuts’ has a clickable button ‘Learn more’ that opens this page in the main panel. The button is inconsistent with the other links there.
- The page title doesn’t make sense because the page doesn’t let you customize shortcuts. Is that planned for the future? If not, just change the title to “Keyboard Shortcuts”
- If users cannot customize the shortcuts on this page, there should be links at the top to 1) instructions to customize the page and 2) a link to the file (or description of the file location) needed for customization.
- Start the list with “Basics” rather than “Triggers” and have a brief description of what “triggers” even means—I’m not clear on quite what it means
- some of the items under “Basics” really belong in “Navigation”, such as collapse, expand, zoom in, and zoom out
- “Basics” and “Toggle” are not useful category titles. In the future, these should be reorganized into better categories.