Unlinked References "Collapsed Threshold"

Hello there! Kind of a newbie here although enjoying Logseq so far. I wonder if someone can help me with this question.

config.edn has this setting, which can be used to define if you want your linked references collapsed or not upon displaying a page:

;; Configure the threshold for linked references before collapsing.
;; Default value: 100
:ref/linked-references-collapsed-threshold 50

However, I cannot find a similar setting for unlinked references. These always appear collapsed, and I’m forced to click on the triangle to even check if there are any references to resolve.

Is it possible to use another setting or maybe a CSS hack to accomplish this?

Many thanks in advance.

I don’t know if there is such a setting, but there is a good reason for showing unlinked references always collapsed. That is to avoid unnecessary searching for unlinked references, because these are not saved anywhere and should be searched all over the graph every time. In other words, Linked References are a true part of the page, while Unlinked References are more like a search button. As your graph gets bigger, should click on the triangle to check only if you suspect that there are references to resolve. Of course that’s not an ideal workflow, but this is the current state of things.

That makes a lot of sense, thank you very much for the insight. :pray: