Ability to add/remove checkbox to all children

Dynalist’s shortcut menu seems pretty convenient. In particular I like to use the shortcut to make all children work items. It’ll be great to be able to do the same in Logseq.

I agree, that would be useful.

As someone who prefers to work only with the keyboard, I would also like to have the option of switching it via keyboard shortcuts.
And in addition, it would be good if you could also use the shortcut “Rotate the TODO state of the current item” for several selected bullet points.

There is still a lot of potential to improve usability. But there is also a lot of work to be done (such as maintaining and improving stability and performance; and of course enhancing the search - it’s getting tricky for me - soon I won’t be able to find what I’m looking for).

But yes - good suggestion :wink:

currently if you select individual or multiple todo blocks and use Ctrl+Enter you can rotate the state of the the blocks.

unfortunately it currently seems to always rotate each item individually so this doesn’t work as a way to of batch remove a group of todos (if they are in different states)