Access logseq from the web

Is it possible to access my logseq graph from the web ? Kinda like roam research. I need this because my work won’t let us install third party software .

You can. But the web version doesn’t have full features such as pdf annotation.

How would I do this? Looks like mobile app is very soon . For now I’m using OneDrive for desktop app. Works great but I order if i can access same graph (hosted on OneDrive ) via the web.

Could you download the graph from onedrive (using 2 way OneDrive sync) and then access the graph using Chrome? (that’s just downloading and not installing so I hope it works for you)

1 Like

Yes I can try that but how do I access graph from Chrome?

By clicking here and put in the directory of where you downloaded the Logseq graph?

1 Like

Works well from Browser though unfortunately it doesn’t seem to support plugins like the desktop app.

I tried last year to use the Web Interface. It kept crashing and corrupting my data. Other than the limitations mentioned above, is the web interface now fully supported. It would be a godsend if it is now reliable and up to date. Please let me know. Thanks!

1 Like

Stopped using the web interface. Too clunky for my workflow but it looked really promising…

I wish that someone from the company would let us know if this is an abandoned project or just one that is lower on their priority list. I think I would be a huge benefit for many people. If they could just make the core functions reliable, it would meet my needs.

Same for me. Had a lot of corrupted data with the browser version. This would be my only chance at work. Not only am i not allowed to install any software, the usb-stick version of logseq is of no help for me either, because i am not allowed to stick them in.