Bug Report: UI Error with "IInterpolate.interpolate-positional" in Versions 10.2 to 10.4

Hey everybody !

I’m experiencing a persistent issue with Logseq across multiple versions (10.2, 10.3, and 10.4). The application throws an error related to the UI, specifically: "Error caught by UI! Error: No protocol method IInterpolate.interpolate-positional defined for type null." This error significantly impacts usability, as I’m unable to use Logseq after a few minutes post-launch.

Steps Already Taken:

• Rebuilt the search index.
  • Relaunched the application.
  • Cleared the application cache.
  • Uninstalled and reinstalled Logseq.
  • Tested across different versions (10.2, 10.3, 10.4).

Observations:

• The issue is consistent across versions 10.4, 10.3, and 10.2.
  • In version 10.2, the bug takes a slightly longer time to manifest, but it eventually does, leading to the same unusable state.
  • The error appears to be UI-related and occurs after a few minutes of usage, rendering the application inoperable.

I’m seeking guidance or a potential fix for this issue. Any insights, workarounds, or updates that could resolve this problem would be greatly appreciated.

If further information or logs are required, I am willing to provide them.

Thank you for your attention

Same issue here : installation of 0.10.0 doesn’t solve anything.

Hello,
I’ve had the same problem since today.
I wonder if it’s related to the update of my graphics card this morning (nVidia).

News!!!
Everything works again.
I can’t guarantee that it will work for you, but here’s what I did:

1. I reinstalled Logseq :face_with_thermometer:
  2. I launched it and changed the settings in Preferences, “preferred date format” since it was not my setting bu default…
  3. a new indexing process took place
  4. I switched back to my previous graph
    That’s all.