Calendar-plugin

I have activated the logseq-calendar-plugin because I was looking for a way to create a journal page for the past.

But I already do not get along with the plugin. Is there a detailed tutorial somewhere?

Thanks

Actually, there is not much to document; click the calendar icon and select the date you want to open/add the journal-page for.
What aspects are you having trouble with?

Things you can check:

• The plugin is actually called “Journals calendar” or “Logseq journals calendar”
  • You may need to enable the icon for “open-calendar” under the puzzele-piece icon
  • The first day of week seeting is inside the plugin settings, the graph-wide setting is not used

EDIT: It seems, you have installed the “Calendars plugin”: That on is just for copying Outlook entries to today’s journal, try the Journals Calendar.

I use plugin called Journals Calendar. I used to create journal pages with this plugin, but now it doesn’t work. It kinda opens the new page, but doesn’t show the title, which is the date and doesn’t allow me to type there.
Here, how it looks after I choose in calendar the date that does not have a page.

I’m on Windows 11 Home.