I’m trying to copy several bullets at once to paste them somewhere else but unable to. Earlier today it was working fine. I tried quitting and restarting but now I can only copy one bullet point at a time. Anybody have a clue what’s happening and how to fix it? Thank you very much
Some random thoughts:
- How do you select the multiple bullets?
- dragging the mouse
Shift + arrows
- Are these bullets at the same indentation level?
- Do they have any special content?
- How do you give the command to copy/paste?
- option from the context menu
- some key combination
- Do you have any plugins that may be interfering?
- Any special change since earlier today?
- Can you paste the clipboard’s content outside Logseq?
- Try in a new empty graph:
- preferably without plugins or other customization
- with bullets of very simple content
Place my curser and drag down. Nothing special. Like I would do on any Mac document. At the moment, I can paste one bullet of copied text. I had added some extensions trying to export a PDF but could nto get them to work. So I disabled them and that’s when the issue began.
Now sometimes it works but most of the time it doesn’t
So if I place my curser on the line and click-select then move down the page and select the grouping of bullets it will highlight and I can copy. But the pasting is a mess. 1 bullet and text all over the place. Lots of extra work to clean it up.
- Please try the remaining last two suggested steps:
- Paste the copied bullets in an empty notepad, to see if the markdown is the expected one.
- Copy-paste from/to a new simple graph, to see if the problem exists there too.
- There is a chance that your markdown is corrupted (maybe by some extension) and needs cleaning in an external editor.