Collaboration question

I tried looking here and on Discord, but couldn’t find anything. Does anyone know about the progress on collab functionality? Do I presume correctly that file sync storage (from trello roadmap) will come first, then collab? I absolutely can’t wait to pay for this feature, beta-test the sh* out of it and onboard my team :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Fily, welcome back to the forum!

We’re working on encrypted file-sync and real-time collaboration in parallel. We’re a few months off from closed beta testing, which should start this summer.

If your team is interested in this, I’d love to do a private onboarding. We could do that for the beta, or once we release the first stable version of the pro services.

1 Like

I’m in for the beta, happy to help weed out all the early bugs. Thanks a lot fot your reply and even giving a vague ETA, I know it can be risky :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My team would love to join the beta as well, how can I have a seat, can’t wait for that :raised_hands:

1 Like

We would love to join the beta as well, how can I have a seat, thanks.

We’ll do a request to our backers on sponsors from Open Collective once we’re ready to start the closed beta.

I’d be up for the public beta when available and happy to provide feedback. Thanks.

1 Like