Concerning error "Invalid URL"

I’m not sure if the best flow is to post something like this here, or on the GitHub issue tracker. So, I’ll start here - please let me know if the issue tracker is better!

There are two seemingly unrelated issues that might be related?

But I wasn’t opening a new window, nor clicking on a logseq:// link.

The error below was reported twice in a pop-up after hitting the back-button from a block I had just edited. Specifically, I had navigated from today’s journal entry on the main / home page to a block containing a NOW item in the default “NOW” query, I struck two NOW queries (surrounding with ~~) and edited a LATER in the same block to a DOING (oops, shoulda done NOW). No idea if any of that affected things.

I don’t see anything about this error elsewhere, I’m running 0.8.6 on Windows. I also shortly thereafter got a notification that an update was downloaded. So maybe this has to do with the new nupkg / auto-update features that seem to have been softly rolled out?

I tried opening the dev tools (ctrl-shift-i) but there were no errors reported on the console.

[Main Exception]
Invalid URL
TypeError [ERR_INVALID_URL]: Invalid URL
at new NodeError (node:internal/errors:371:5)
at onParseError (node:internal/url:552:9)
at new URL (node:internal/url:628:5)
at Deeplink.<anonymous> (C:\Users\davcl\AppData\Local\Logseq\app-0.8.6\resources\app\electron.js:15155:372)
at Deeplink.emit (node:events:526:28)
at Deeplink._this.secondInstanceEvent (C:\Users\davcl\AppData\Local\Logseq\app-0.8.6\resources\app\node_modules\electron-deeplink\dist\index.js:78:23)
at App.emit (node:events:538:35)