Conexión entre grafos

Disculpad, que mi nivel de inglés es bastante bajo.
Quería consultar si es posible conectar de algún modo una página o bloque desde otro grafo.
Me encuentro con anotaciones comunes o aprovechables en más de un grafo, pero no puedo reaprovecharlas sin repetirlas.
Muchas gracias.

I’ll respond in English as my Spanish is rusty and I can better explain myself in English :sweat_smile: Hopefully you can translate my message.

The general suggestion is to have one graph, especially when starting out with Logseq. There is no need to split up graphs, unless your graphs are so big they become slow.

If you really want to link to another graph, you can link directly to a page by selecting the “Copy page URL” from the menu (... in the top menu):

This will copy the URL to that page to your computer’s clipboard. You can then paste the link anywhere. When you click the link, it will open Logseq and then that page.

That’s as far as inter-graph linking goes. You cannot create links to another graph using [[double brackets]] or a #tag. That’s why we recommend to only use one graph if possible, and not split things up by topic of life area.

I hope this helps. Also, consider searching this forum for other people’s workflows.

Muchas gracias, Ramsés, por tus explicaciones y orientaciones, que seguro que me permiten avanzar en esta cuestión.
Voy a seguir los pasos que indicas y probar.
Agradecido de antemano.
Un saludo.

1 Like