Content Hidden On Expand (until manually re-collapsed and expanded)

Often, especially on larger pages, when I expand and collapse the set of blocks on a page by using the hotkey (t o), the blocks indented under the highest-level blocks do not display when I expand. I.e., Logseq will display the highest-level blocks as though no nested blocks exist underneath it.

I then have to manually re-collapse the highest-level block (which appears as though there is no further content indented below it) and then manually re-expand it and then all the content that is actually there shows.

I’ve had this issue for the past several months and it’s gotten to the point where I’ve had to pause actively using Logseq completely since one of my primary use-cases is for project log-notes and context notes and without being able to trust whether the information I’m seeing reflects my actual notes Logseq has become pretty much unusable for me.

Have the same problem with t o. And it looks like this happens with large pages. It’s like a time-out or something. I found a workaround:

• I press left mouse button between menu and blocks so I could select all the blocks with Ctrl + A

• Option 1 Call the right-click menu with dedicated keyboard shortcut. Because right-clicking one of the blocks deselects other blocks. Not all keyboard have this shortcut although I believe it can be additionally configured on the OS level. In the menu select Expand All. All child blocks regardless of the nested level now should be seen.
    • Option 2 Ctrl + ↓ is the shortcut for the Expand All. But it expands only the first level of nested blocks. So this should be repeated while there are still nested blocks starting from deselecting and then selecting all the blocks again. This workaround is slow. And even then sometimes some blocks are not visible till Logseq is restarted or Re-indexed from the menu.