Different node types for different default folding behaviour in public pages

As of now, the default behavior when it comes to folds in public pages is to have them be the same as they were when I decided to publish the graph. However, I usually open and close folds in my day to day use of logseq, and I don’t want to have to carefully reset all folds to be how I want them to be before publishing.

I would like to let logseq know what a nodes folding behavior should be once, and not more than that.

My idea is that when making a graph public, all nodes are fully expanded by default, but you can change this ‘·’ node to a ‘-’ node (for example) to make it so the node is actually folded by default.

This doesn’t have to affect the behavior of the desktop app itself, which could still retain the folds as they were when I last opened the page (although admittedly, if I’ve already defined how I would prefer my fold to behave, it would be convenient to be able to reset all fold to their node’s default behaviour)

In short:

1. Have different node types · and - which show or hide their children when viewing them as exported public pages
  2. In desktop logseq, have a function to reset the fold of every node to their default behaviour. That is, expanded if its a · node or folded if its a - node

But more in general, I just want to have a way to fix the problem of having to perfectly restore how the folds of a page have to be before exporting it