Does a feature request have a veto button?

Does a feature request have a veto button?

It’s not always a good thing to add or change a feature, since there are people who support it and there are people who oppose it, it’s more comprehensive to consider both numbers, isn’t it?

1 Like

There’s no veto, but feel free to make comments in the forum about why you disagree with a feature request.

I get your point @alias for instance if you are used to a certain feature that already exsists, and the it changes, those who used the old version of that feature (and liked it that way) would be frustrated.

In that case I think it’s better to suggest and ask if it’s possible to make those changed features as an optional / configurable setting.

That way people who like the old version can still use it, and those who want the new version of that feature can activate it in the settings or confirgurations file.

Thank you for your support. In conclusion, I don’t think a voting system should just indicate yes votes, because features aren’t tokens, more is better, and even tokens aren’t more is better, but the metaphor is good enough.

1 Like