Does anyone here use logseq to take notes?

Hello, I’ve been using logseq, for writing organizing my life for quite some time now.
I really like it, but don’t know how I could use it for note taking, on a tablet.
I find the excalidraw board that we get with /draw, quite inconvenient. Because it is slow and has very little features.
Anyone here using logseq for taking notes? Could you share how you do it?
Thanks.

On my phone I usually quickly capture notes using something like Drafts of Apple Notes and then at night I write those notes down on Logseq on my laptop in a more organized way under my daily journal. I usually put everything under a [[Journal]] block so that I can see all my journal entries easily later.

2 Likes

This is an old post, still replying to it though. Not sure what you mean by taking notes? Isn’t that the core of Logseq… so yes?

I put everything on the journal page so everything gets time stamped by day, then I tag/link the parent blocks to keep it all organised.

1 Like

I use it for my Zettelkasten and have multiple templates for the different types of notes I take. I tag my notes in accordance to my Zettelkasten subject category directory.