Enable that scrolling can go one screen size after the last line

I want to edit my notes in the center of the screen.

Detail to see

Hi @MrHeer I ran into the same issue and decided to make a plugin for it. It’s called “Scroll past bottom” and available in the plugin marketplace.

1 Like

Thanks for this plugin! I am just getting started with Logseq and this was one of the first things I immediately noticed was missing. I was able to find your plugin fairly easily, if you felt like improving your description to increase discoverability, I started my search with the Notepad++ feature name called “Enable scrolling beyond last line.”
As a side note, I like the slider setting to adjust the scroll amount, but it took multiple tries to get it to where only the last written line of text was visible. This would also need to be tweaked if using a different monitor resolution. Any chance of this being able to dynamically adjust to stop scrolling once the last line of text reaches the top of the visible window?

Hi @deemus thanks for your feedback, great suggestion! I’ve updated the plugin and added a option in the settings that allows you to still see the last line at 100% over scroll, note that this is not enabled by default.