Errors about md with unicode name and

I use Logseq on my Macbook and my iPhone, and sync with iCloud. And I got errors just now.

  1. I changed the name of a md file with unicode chars. But suddenly I got an error (as the pic below) . I checked the files in my graph folder. The result is right, which means I got the right file with the right name. So I think the error was raised by mistake.

  2. After I got the error above, I decided to re-index my graph to prevent futher error, but I got an error again. It told me that the got skipped because there was also a file. I checked my graph folder again and it’s true. I don’t know how the got created, but it’s a mistake obviously.

Thanks for reviewing the error above. I hope the stability of frequently used functions get enough attention.