Export linked references with the page

Hi everyone
My workflow is:
Work in the journal page.
Make notes about customer issues and link the notes to the customer, the product and the topic area.
The pages that I link to typically are empty.
So, at the end of the week, I want to send a PDF of the issues that a particular customer had.
I wish to send all of the linked references for that customer page from the past week (or day or month etc).
However, I cannot figure out how to export any of the linked reference content with the page other than going through each reference and embedding it. This is not something I wish to be doing for multiple calls, for multiple customers every week.
Once I have figured this out the next step will be only including the linked references from a specific time period. All of the references come from journal pages.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
TIA
Chris

You need to create a query that returns the desired content.

I have found that the query definitions are what end up in the exported page, not the results of the query. I must admit that my understanding of queries is currently tenuous so it is very possible that I am doing something wrong.
In this case I will have to research how to get the linked references. All of the queries I have written to date have been related to TODO items.

Using the following:
{{query [[customer/xxxx]]}}
returns the linked references when viewing the page but the export contains:
{{query([[customer/xxxx]])}}

There is no built-in exporting to PDF (just the very basic window.print() from the console). Should look for some export plugin in the marketplace.

I am trying the PDF page export - it does grab the data so that is a good start. It looks like it has some control over the look and feel. Next job is to figure out how to set that up.

So, I may have something workable here. Thank you for your assistance.