Failed default query in Journal template

I have been using Logseq (on a mac) for 6 months or so now. I have a default query in my journal template that has worked up until about a month ago. I suspect that an update to LogSeq might have broken it but I am not 100% sure.

The query is:

{:title "🔥 Important", :query [:find (pull ?b [*]) :where [?b :block/path-refs [:block/name "important"]]], :table-view? nil}

I am currently at 0.8.4 (though this has not been working for the last update or two).

Might something have changed recently to break the query? I honestly am not sure how to debug what might be going on.

Could you give us some more detail on what this query is supposed to do? I can guess, but I want to be sure what I see is what’s in your head.

Oh, interesting, I just figured out what was happening.

What “used to be working” was if a block has a tag “#important” then this search would show all the blocks with that tag.

I now realized that I don’t have any blocks with a tag “#important” and that is why it is showing a block rendering error.

So, I suppose my question has become, why would it show an error if there are no #important tags?