Font size for specific languages

Is there anyway to change the font size for a specific language? I write in both English and Hebrew, but the Hebrew font is so small I can barely read it?

I’m new to logseq and came across your post when trying to solve the same problem. My “solution” is at best a tiny improvement but perhaps it might be helpful for you. This is what I have in my custom.css:

@font-face {
	font-family: "Noto Serif Hebrew", serif;
	src: local("Noto Serif Hebrew");
	unicode-range: U+0590-U+05FF;
}

@font-face {
	font-family: "Liberation Serif", serif;
	src: local("Liberation Serif");
}

:root {
	--ls-font-family: "Noto Serif Hebrew", "Liberation Serif";
}

Basically, I’ve specified a font that is inherently larger for the Hebrew unicode range and a font that is inherently smaller for everything else. I’m a css noob so my code is probably very inelegant, but it works for me.

Tip: when testing this out I set the font for everything else to a sans-serif font first so I could tell whether it was properly rendering only the Hebrew in my larger font. I switched to Liberation Serif once I confirmed it was working.

Tip 2: for some reason, on a different computer I had to switch the order of the fonts after “–ls-font-family” for it to work properly.

Apparently there is a way to specify a size adjustment for a specific font (see https://web.dev/css-size-adjust/) but it doesn’t work for me (logseq AppImage version 0.8.8).