Some English terms seem hard coded into Logseq.
I would like if everything the user see is localized, for example:
- folders: assets, draws, journals, pages
- special properties: title, tags, icon …
- query commands: property, and, or
- task management terms: NOW, LATER etc
- other terms the user see: query, card, tag, cloze, embed
I would make “language” a property of a graph that can be set when creating one and edited later. If the user decides to change the language of a graph, Logseq should update the .md files accordingly.
For me it also makes sense to automatically change the language of Logseq’s UI accordingly to the currently open graph, for consistency.