Getting A Linked and Unlinked Reference for The Same Reference

So here is a link to what I’m talking about: Screenshot - 236a1f00128f4bfe43e7509ba0db55a1 - Gyazo. I’m linking to a reference block on my Highlights page. The Highlights linked reference is what I want because it lists the book title with the highlight I made.

The unlinked reference is not what I want. I don’t know why it’s showing up. It’s showing the Highlights page title, the quote, but not the title. I don’t know why it’s doing this. Doesn’t matter what theme I use, what content I reference, I always end up with an unlinked reference for material that’s showing up in the linked references. I’d like to get rid of this unlinked reference. It’s a kind of duplication.

I have no special coding going on. I must be linking something incorrectly, but I don’t know what that is.

I have the same issue. I guess the reason is that logseq automatically detects ALL words that match the tag in the text of the block (in your case the word “choices”) and put the block in Unlinked Refrence.

This has unfortunately been the case for as long as I can remember. Probably going back to version as early as 0.2.x. I don’t think this would be considered as a bug, but instead would be a enhancement or feature request. It may not hurt to submit as a bug first and let the dev team make that determination. If you have a GH account I would suggest submitting a bug here = Sign in to GitHub · GitHub

Seems to match this issue - Unwanted Unlinked References · Issue #6421 · logseq/logseq · GitHub

I consider this a bug, too. There is no need for a block to show on both linked and unlinked references and i am genuinly wondering, why this hasn´t created more fuzz so far.

It is very common for a word to show up more than once in a block and only being made into a link once.