Git file has being corrupted

Hello there!

At some point, my hard disk was running out of memory so I started to get error messages within Logseq. I made some space but now the error message is related to git. Concretely I am getting:

fatal: invalid gitfile format: /Users/arturo/Dropbox/logseqdir/.git


I tried to delete the .git file and re-index the graph but the bug is persistent :confused:

Try to delete the file first, if it still doesn’t work, I’d suggest to disable the git integration in Settings > Version control.

It seems that the messages ceased to appear. Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:
Amazing work you are doing guys! and impressive to get such a fast response

1 Like

You’re welcome! Thank you for trying out logseq!