Global shortcut key to facilitate calling Logseq?

Because I want to quickly display logseq in the foreground at any time, such as when writing a paper.

1 Like

Welcome. This should be possible, but through the operating system of your device. A typical key combination is Alt + Tab

I am on Windows and didnā€™t find a better solution than using ConEmu with Logseq being the Default Tab in that Quake-Style Drop-Down Console of ConEmu. Itā€™s quite an effort initially but itā€™s rewarding once you get it to work because now I only hit Ctrl+Tilde and I get an animated drop-down Logseq in FullScreen but, on top of that, I can have other useful quick-access tools as other tabs in the same environment so I hit Win+1, Win+2, etc, to access VSCodium, Notepad++, Powershell, etc ā€¦

If in Windows, use the system default hotkeys to bring to the foreground (or open if itā€™s closed) the apps pinned to the Windows taskbar:

Win key + sequential position of the pinned app on the task bar (1,2,3ā€¦) from left to right. If itā€™s the first one, then Win+1 will ā€œcall itā€.

1. So open Logseq, right click on its icon on the task and pin it (if you havenā€™t already).
  2. Then move it to whatever place works for you between the other pinned icons. Whatever itā€™s position is, left to right, is what you press in addition to the Win key.
1 Like