Graph attributes/schema documentation

Hi. To get a list of tasks to do in the journal section, I uncommented the sample default NEXT query in my config.edn. However it gave no result although I have a number of recent notes marked LATER in the journal section.
When I removed the condition referring the :block/ref-pages attribute I got the result I expected with a list of existing “later” items. (I first tried to remove the dependent journal day conditions with no effect.) I’m not sure about the intention and meaning of connecting the journal date via the ref-pages attribute, it did not seem to match the LATER notes I have in the journal section.

How can I find more information about the meaning of these attributes, the reason why they are present in the sample default query and which attributes are available for querying entities? Is there documentation for the graph/database schema somewhere?

I found this question on the subject also:

Maybe this is the closest to documentation you get at this time?

What is the meaning of the conditions in the sample NEXT query?
A block referring journal pages? Would this be blocks within a journal page?

:where
           [?h :block/marker ?marker]
           [(contains? #{"NOW" "LATER" "TODO"} ?marker)]
           [?h :block/ref-pages ?p]
           [?p :block/journal? true]

Did you ever get any more information on this question? Documentation for Logseq is, in general, quite poor and disjointed. And the graph DB references that are pointed to don’t really contain any explanation of application usage of the structures.

Given this is a beta product, some of that is understandable but - the lack of detailed documentation and relatively poor “search” capabilities makes the it hard to even fully test the product.

No, I did think of spending some effort on looking through the source code to try to reverse-engineer some of the semantics, but I have not had the time/focus to get into it yet and I’m not sure how much I will be able to understand of it, or maybe ask in the Discord/real-time messaging channels, there is one about queries I think.