Greetings from Germany

Hello all,

I am Lukasz and searching for a while for right tool to gather all my thoughts in order to achieve peace of mind :smiley:

At the moment I’m using:

1. stoic. to keep bullet journaling,
  2. As I am commuting I am using this time to hear audiobooks. Unfortunately, I noticed that I only “consume” without putting the knowledge into practice. I started looking and this how I discovered the concept of second brain. I have started using obsidian for keeping track of core concepts from audiobooks.
  3. Now I am searching for the tool, which facilitate me to create own content (more project based approach) and I hope that Logseq will be the right tool for it :smile:
    I came across this app through Shue Omi video where he was presenting AI and this hooked me up for the app.

Let me know if you use several apps, or do you maybe have one to rule then all?

Lukasz

2 Likes

Hi Lukasz,

nice to have you here. I was (and still) at the same point, where i find myself mostly consuming information but not putting it into action. As I started to use logseq i fell in love with it and especially with learning how to handle it. so for me, ironically, the first output i generated with logseq, was a youtube channel for logseq (and note taking in general) in german language.

Let me know what your projects are at the moment and what roadbloacks hold you back. Overcoming obstacles and learning together was the main reason i created the youtube channel.

Greetings from Bavaria

1 Like

Hi Whiskeyclone,

I am also at the beginning of the journey. At the moment I am trying to figure out which tools is the best for my note taking process. I have installed OpanAI and I am really impressed how it works.
I would love to see your YouTube channel to get some more insight into Logseq.

Greetings from Hannover

Hallo Lukasz,

i find OpenAI to be very interessting but not yet suitable for my purposes. to many wrong informations for now, but this sure ist the future.

You can find my channel here. Watch and comment as you wish, i would appreciate some interaction.
greetings