Hello from the East of England, and my uses for Logseq

Hi Everyone,
I’m still finding my feet with Logseq. Have been using Obsidian for some months, but there is something ‘special’ about Logseq that is intruiging. Well, there is something special about Obsidian too!
Therefore I’m using both, side by side. Logseq as my personal journal and personal notes, and Obsidian (which I have synced over Dropbox via Cryptomator) for my work notes.
I might end up adopting either one for everything, but currently this mix I find works rather well for me.
Loving the Mocha Dark theme!
Oh, and having trouble understanding the more advanced stuff, so I’ll defo be asking some questions :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Smithy.

2 Likes

Hello there Smithy. Great to have you here and thank you for the introduction. I also used to use Obsidian but something about Logseq tempted me away so now Logseq is my one stop shop for everything. There are a few things that I miss from Obsidian, but I am hoping that one day these might feature in Logseq.
There is so much beneath the surface on Logseq, so please do feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks for being a part of Logseq

1 Like

Thanks Ed, its certainly frying my grey cells at the minute lol :flushed: :woozy_face: :blush: