Help me build an AI that uses Logseq discourse as its context

Please help me build an AI that can be integrated into the Logseq UI, that uses Logseq discourse (hub.logseq.com, discuss.logseq.com, and perhaps discord logs from the Logseq discord server) as context. This could be helpful for anything from keybinds to queries, as well as to developers for developing scripts, etc.

First we probably need space for the project. My github page is at rikuslategan.github.io but I am not super familiar with github. Perhaps it could be hosted on another? If not then I will init a repo.

1. GitHub - RikusLategan/Dit: build an AI that can be integrated into the Logseq UI, that uses #Logseq discourse (hub.logseq.com, discuss.logseq.com, and perhaps discord logs from the Logseq discord server) as context. This could be helpful for anything from keybinds to queries, as well as to developers for developing scripts, etc.
    ‘Dit’ is the Afrikaans word for ‘it’.

Clarify: ‘An AI’ is much too broad a term. How can I better describe what we are looking for? What exactly will we be building?

Additional links:

1. Discord Thread in #General (perhaps we can move this elsewhere)

Up to this point I have not used any AI except for Grammarly-assisted grammar changes to the repo README file