How and where to start discussing challenges and contributing ideas for multi-user features

I see potential in Logseq to can become a strong collaborative ideation and collaboration tool.
This is actually why I am currently trying out Logseq, because I read somewhere that its on the roadmap. However, I see no focused area for people to contribute to that? Because it probably requires a lot of fundamental restructuring of the source code, its not just another plugin, and a dedicated aread for people to collaborate on the development?

I’m active in global collaboration in sustainable develoment, and actually see that the way we work in society becomes increasingly collaborative in a decentralized and networked way.

Multi-user features are part of the architecture of similar apps like Roam Research and its open source initiative Athens Research. The latter I tested but is very limited, as well as still buggy. Logseq appears to be promising to fill that gap of open source multi-user networked collaboration.

I assue that such multi-user Logseq probably is hosted/self-hosted by default? Or is there a way to create a peer-to-peer network type of architecture, like decentralized?

I am very interested in features like this also. Did I miss where this is being discussed?

I use logseq on my nextcloud instance with the desktop client app. It auto syncs and works fine so far on multiple computers although I haven’t tried editing a file at same time. One problem I have is the use of external files. I cannot link files from my nextcloud folder. It might sound like this isn’t a multi user feature, but it is in my case since the purpose is to have relative links to files from the logseq folders so sharing this logseq graph wouldn’t break links. I also want to avoid copying every files in assets. I think that with this simple (I believe) feature and the use of nextcloud syncing, it would already provide an interesting interactive feature.