How to easily select and copy entire page

I have a rather large page whose entire contents I would like to copy as rich text. Normally I would select all the blocks on a page and press ⌘C, but this page is pretty big so even just selecting all the blocks on it is kind of annoying. I would think that ⌘A (pressed enough times) would select the whole page, but it only selects the current block.

So, is there some way to just copy an entire page as rich text? The equivalent of selecting all the blocks on the page and then pressing ⌘C, without actually having to do that?

1 Like

I need this kind of feature, too. Maybe it would be wonderful if we have something like a “Duplicate this page” feature.

+1. This way you can handle a standard Page as a template. Users would duplicate the Page and change the title, much as they do in a standard file system. I know you can use the templates function, but in some use cases, this would be much more intuitive for users unfamiliar with logseq.

1 Like

I would think that ⌘A (pressed enough times) would select the whole page, but it only selects the current block.

It does select the whole page if you keep pressing it though. If you can’t then that’s a bug.

Alternatively, you can also use “Export Page” and then “Copy to clipboard”.