How to quickly add a journal page years before?

Hi, I’m new to Logseq so after a bunch of tutorials I still don’t know how to add a date which is many years ago like 2000, or 2012 without scrolling the date picker. I want to import my diaries into logseq within journal pages. Does anyone know how to do this?

You can just create a new page with the name of the date and it’ll automatically become a journal entry. Just make sure to use the date format you have set in settings

Try the journal plug-in. It will allow you to quickly select a previous journal date

You can create a new .md file inside the journals folder on your hardrive. Just call this new file with the date you are interested in.

Thank you for your solution, but I set my date format to the one with weekday, then it’s hard to type the name of the date journal.

I just tried but it didn’t work. I created a new file in journals, then reindex and refresh the Logseq, after these I still can’t call the date with [[. I don’t know whether it’s the setting of my date format. I chose the one with weekday.

Which one are you referring? Is it the one with a calendar? or the one with green box?both are still needed a banch of scrolling to get to the date I want to create.

The one with the calendar