Indentation in templates seems to be broken for a long time. According to this thread it is fixed, but I still encounter this problem.
I tried to construct a minimum reproducible example, but the behavior is very inconsistent. So if the example below does not break, try it with a large template with multiple nested lists.
Logseq Desktop App 0.4.5, Linux Mint 20.2
Logseq Web on Chromebook
Agree. It was fixed (at least for some cases or some time) but now I also found situations where the original structure gets lost. Thanks for posting.
Same issue on the v0.5.1 version of the Mac desktop app
The problem seems to be fixed in 0.5.2