Is there a state, like TODO, which represents things which you've decided to _not_ do? Like NOTDOINGTODO?

Is there a state, like TODO, which represents things which you’ve decided to not do? Like NOTDOINGTODO?

If not, is it possible to add my own custom keywords to the existing list ( TODO, DOING, DONE, LATER, NOW, and WAITING)?

2 Likes

Use CANCELED (or CANCELLED)

2 Likes

Amazing thank you!

Is this documented anywhere?

Shame it doesn’t render with a little cross or something, but that’s just me being picky :sweat_smile:

One place in the code is here.

1 Like

Sweet, thanks!

I might put in a little PR to the docs to make https://github.com/logseq/docs/blob/master/pages/tutorial.md?plain=1#L30-L36 clearer…

(I haven’t done a PR for logseq before! excited/nervous)

2 Likes

Please do, the whole page needs improvement.

1 Like

Thanks for helping us improve the docs. Also regarding your initial question - we want to support custom todo markers soon :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That could probably be done with CSS… :eyes: There might be a theme out there with custom symbols for tasks that could be a starting point.

It was a great idea @candide - this evening I tried all the themes available on the marketplace, and none uses a special icon for CANCELLED :sob:
A few of them had nice custom buttons for other states though, and one (Dracula) was curious in that it didn’t strikethrough the CANCELLED text, and so that gives me a few things to go off!

1 Like

PR submitted! :tada:

2 Likes