I bumped into logseq a few weeks ago, and since then, I have been catching up with youtube content about logseq. I watched tools on tech, one stuttering mind, and the official logseq youtube channels.
In the official youtube channel for logseq, I have watched all the contents. I have also tried to follow @Ramses 's sprint session about queries.
However I find a few things out-of-the-ordinary:
- the sub-forum heading for the “queries sprint session” has been changed since then
- the forum threads that I read has some big durations of no-activity. Especially between Nov '22 and the spring of '23 seems strangely void in postings here.
- I do not get replies to my questions
All these lead me to ask the following questions:
- Is @Ramses still with the Logseq team?
- Is this forum still being used, or does most of the convo/Q&A/etc. take place in discord? If so, that’s a pity because I don’t have discord account (nor I want to create one) and discord threads are not indexable by the search engines, thus offering low discoverability.