I’m trying to migrate my note system from Roam to Logseq - mainly to use the graph view feature.
After successfully importing all my 1800+ notes to Logseq, I found that it took 7+ seconds to get the popup menu when I right-clicked any bullets in my notes.
When trying to search for something, it also took more than 5 seconds to show the results.
And simple hit “ENTER” to create a new block also took a 1-second delay.
So I did an experiment - I created a new graph with 0 note and create a new note. It was blazing fast and responsive.
So I asked my friends who had migrated from Roam to Logseq if they had the same issue.
- One of them said he migrated his 1300+ notes and had no performance issue.
- Another one of them said he migrated his 600+ notes but he’s still been experiencing a similar performance issue like me.
Now I have to go back to Roam but I’m willing to move to Logseq if this issue is resolved.