Journal pages order in Linked and Unlinked References

Hello Logseq community,

I was wondering if it could be possible to sort the References sections so the Journal references are at the end (in chronological order). Most often than not the most important info for me are in pages and not the journal, so it is a little bit frustrating to scroll all the way down to pages skipping all the journal pages.

For my use case it would be most helpful if there were an option so pages are sorted on top and Journals go later.

And having two separate sections for pages and journals would be a dream :slight_smile:

Thank you the community all for making such a great software.

Juanpe

References are there for some convenient quick look. For serious work, should rather use queries that return exactly what you want. If you share here your requirements and some example blocks, we can help you tailor queries that meet your needs.

Yes, I understand, I have some experience with them and have some pages that use them. But my use case is one of “single graph for everything” and it is quite large. It might be great for me if this is sort of “built-in” feature for all pages, could save me a lot of time. And I like a lot the filtering mechanism of selecting and excluding tags too, that’s really helpful.